Eileen Mahoney, MD
I strive to provide compassionate and excellent care to otolaryngology patients of all ages, with patient and family education a high priority. I have a special interest in the care of patients with airway, swallowing, ear, nose, throat and sinus problems of infants and children, also sleep disorders relating to ear, nose and throat problems, and treatment of general ear, nose, sinus and throat problems of patients of all ages.
Training & Qualifications
- Board Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship: Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Otolaryngology Residency: Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu
- Medical Degree: Rush Medical College, Chicago
- Undergraduate Degree: Holy Names College, Oakland
- Faculty: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Fellow: Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow: American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- LaGrange Memorial Hospital
- Bolingbrook Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Robert and Ann Lurie Children's Hospital.